- Energy gel effectively delivers an easily digestible and quick supply of carbohydrate for energy during exercise. Helping you achieve your fueling needs for cycling, running, and all endurance activities.
- They are designed to be consumed without water, minimizing the risk of being bloated that can sometimes occur with over-drinking. Our gels don’t have a thick, sticky texture – they have a light, drinkable consistency.
- Depleting carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue. Delivering additional carbohydrates during exercise is known to improve performance, race time and delay the onset of fatigue.
- Our Instant Energy Gel approximately provides 102 Kcal in a single sachet and is suitable for athletes as carbohydrate supplements during runs and marathons.
- How to Use: Bite, squeeze and action. For instant energy consume 10 minutes before and every 30 minutes during training. For more information, read the product description below.
WHAT IS ENERGY GEL?
Energy gels are designed to replenish carbohydrate stores that are depleted when running. Most energy gels are based on high carbohydrates, which directly provide glucose to your blood stream and muscles helping you achieve your fueling needs for cycling, running, and all endurance activities.
WHY IS FAST&UP ENERGY GEL?
Designed with unique liquid gel technology for instant energy boost, Fast&Up Energy Gel is a carbohydrate based energy gel made for those who want a competitive edge during an endurance event. Each Fast&Up Energy Gel sachet provides 77kcal energy in serving size of 30 g, which contains caffeine for instant energy boost during training. This energizing carbohydrate sports energy gel is a ready to consume instant energy gel that requires no extra preparation of water. Just Bite, Squeeze and Action.
Fast&Up Energy Gel is available in a pack of 5 energy gel sachets with different flavor and is palatable, super-fast and easily digested without any GI distress. One can take one gel sachet every 20-40 minutes.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CONSUMING READY TO USE ENERGY GELS?
Energy gel are smooth gels with a light consistency, making it easy to have on the go. The foremost advantage of using Energy Gel is that it helps to maintain energy levels and combats fatigue and helps to deal with stress during intense activity. In addition, they are ready to use and easy to carry for a runner as it minimizes the risk of being bloated that can occur with over-drinking. All these benefits make Energy Gels a very fast and convenient source of energy.
CAN WE TAKE IT BEFORE WORKOUT OR DURING WORKOUT?
Energy gels can be taken before or during exercise. For instant energy consume 10 minutes before. For long lasting energy one can consume 1-2 gels per hour during endurance exercise to maximize carbohydrate utilization rates to rapidly replenish glycogen stores.
WHY CARBOHYDRATES ENERGY GELS?
This is because carbohydrates are stored in both the muscles and the liver and your performance relies on using the glycogen stored in the muscle. For glycogen to make its way to the muscles, it must first be digested, and then absorbed by the muscles. This process takes time. After consuming energy gels it provides fuel to your muscles feeling energized and alert. Hence, energy gels help replenish the glycogen and calories you’re burning when racing hard.
WHY IS CAFFEINE ADDED?
Caffeine in sports gel when consumed in controlled amounts helps to stimulate the central nervous system with increased focus and alertness during training. It helps improve memory, decrease fatigue, and improve mental functioning. In addition it helps increase endurance performance, endurance capacity, and reduction in perceived exertion. It has been observed that over 85% of all studies focused on the use and significance of caffeine among athletes have demonstrated significant advantages.