Multiple vitamins help to bridge the nutrient gap in our daily diets. In today’s world of processed foods and fast-paced lifestyles, many of us do not get the daily recommended allowance of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. Multiple vitamins can help fill in the areas lacking in our diets and are formulated to provide a broad range of nutrition.
- Helps prevent nutritional deficiencies: Most health issues are related to nutritional deficiencies, primarily vitamin and mineral deficiencies. With NOW vitamin supplements, you get all the essential minerals and nutrients in the daily recommended value to ensure that any deficiency is effectively prevented.
- Neutralizes free radical damage: This is one of the best multivitamin tablets in India because it is loaded with nutrients like which are powerful antioxidants. In addition to that, this supplement also contains lutein and lycopene which are the most effective antioxidants in nature. They neutralize free radicals to prevent any damage to the cells or tissues because of them.
- Immunity is improved: The enhanced antioxidant effect makes this the best multivitamin to boost your immunity. This helps prevent any common health issues. As a result, you are able to maintain a more consistent workout routine for maximum results.
- Keeps you energized: Getting the right amount of micronutrients boosts your energy levels. This is the best multivitamin in India because you get all the nutrients that you need in the right quantity. Enhanced energy levels mean that your training ability improves. You are also able to enjoy a healthier lifestyle overall.
- Other benefits: There are several other benefits of choosing Now Multivitamins such as improved bone health, better enzyme production, enhanced recovery, and a better sleep cycle.
It is recommended that you consume one capsule of Now Supplements with any meal of your choice. This supplement is only meant for adults. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, consuming any medication or suffering from a pre-existing health condition, it is recommended that you consult your doctor before using these vitamin supplements.